We have an important announcement regarding SBI Clerk Mains Result 2016 of the examinations held on June 25 and 26. The State Bank of India is almost ready with the results of Jr. Associates and Jr. Agriculture Associates Main Online Exam to release at their official web portal. As we know, all those candidates who have attended online examination will get excited after hearing this latest news on SBI JA & JAA mains result. Those participants who keenly waiting for score card are hereby informed to keep patience as their wait will be over in just a few days only. The applicants can find out the information about SBI Clerk 2016 cut off marks by logging to an official site. At the bottom of this web page, we have also linked up a direct link to the official website so that contestants can easily download SBI Clerk Merit List 2016 without facing any problem. Check out more useful details about State Bank of India Clerical results declaration date by going through this whole article.
SBI Clerk Mains Result Junior Associate 2016
SBI Result 2016: SBI Clerk Result 2016 declared for Main Exam held on 25th and 26th June. Candidates who appeared in the SBI (state bank of India) clerk Main examination they can check their SBI Clerk Mains Result 2016 Marks at the official website soon www.sbi.co.in. As the exam was conducted for 19575 vacancies for the post of Clerk and a huge number of candidates had shown their interest in that. The more information about the SBI Clerk Exam Result 2016 can be check from the given below description.
Detail about SBI Clerk Mains Result Junior Associate 2016
|Organizer||State Bank of India|
|Kind of Info||Result, Merit List, Score Card & Cut off Marks|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Placement||Anywhere in India|
|No. of the Posts||17168|
|Exm Name||Junior Associate & Junior Agricultural Associate Main Examination|
|Exam Type||Online Test|
SBI Clerk Cut off 2016: The expected cutoff marks for SBI Clerk Main exam is given below in table. Candidates can check expected cutoff marks state wise and category wise.
|Jammu & Kashmir||55||53||51||51|
Steps are following:
- We updated link above that was activated on the declaration of SBI Clerk result.
- You can open the portal where you can check your result by click on above link after activation of link.
- Navigate SBI Clerical Junior Associates Main exam result from result page and click.
- Enter required details like your roll number and DOB.
- You will be able to see your result after submission of your required details.
- Now you can take a hard copy of your SBI result for further concern.
How to check online SBI Junior Associates (Clerk) Main Exam 2016 Results?
- Visit the authorized website of this bank or click on a link provided below.
- Navigate to “Careers” section that was placed on a right side of the homepage.
- In next page, search a link labeled as “Results of JA and JAA (Clerical Cadre) Main Examination 2016-17”.
- Open a result link after you find out from the official web page.
- Now, insert your details like Registration Number, Roll Number & Date of Birth in a login page.
- Verify filled up data and then finally press on “Submit’ option.
- Within a few minutes, a pdf file of merit list will appear on the screen.
- The name, roll numbers, and marks of selected candidates will contain in this merit list.
- If your name is there in a final merit list, then save it to your device.
- Also, take more than one hard copies of your result for interview purpose.
- Put one copy with you for reference.
- The result is an important document as it will require at each selection stage.
SBI Clerk Mains Result Junior Associate 2016: Check here