SSCCR Recruitment 2017 Apply online for 113 SA, JE, SRA and other Vacancies, SSCCR Recruitment 2017 has announced an official advertisement for recruiting 113 SA, JE, SRA and other Vacancies. SSCCR released job openings Recruitment 2017 eligible candidates apply offline on or before the last date. Who have all the eligibility educational qualification like Degree in any Subjects, Bachelor Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science, Degree in Occupational Therapy, Bachelor Degree with Statistics or Mathematics or Economics or Commerce as one of the subjects from a recognized university or institution are eligible to apply for SSCCR Junior Engineer Jobs 2017. Candidates, age must attain in between 18 years to 27 years. Upper age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per govt norms.
SSCCR Recruitment 2017
Eligible candidates can fill the SSCCR Online Application Form with complete details and attach the self-attested copies of certificates, age proof, essential qualifications, an experience which is sent to the given address within 10 days from the last date. As per SSCCR Notification 2017, the candidates can pay the application fee Rs.100/- through online SBI Net banking/Credit Card or SBI Challan. Computer Based Examination and Skill Test like Typing, Data Entry, Computer Proficiency Test etc will be conducted by the Staff Selection Commission Central Region. Selected candidates will be getting the suitable remuneration per month. Applicants can get the more details Age limit, Educational Qualification, Admit Card, Age Limit, Selection Process of SSCCR Recruitment 2017.
SSCCR Recruitment 2017 Application Form:
|Name of The Organization:||Staff Selection Commission Central Region, Allahabad|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of The Posts||SA, JE, SRA and other Vacancies|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Examination, Skill Tests, Interview|
SSCCR Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Supervisor (Non-Technical) – 02 Posts
- Library And Information Assistant (Group ‘B’) – 01 Post
- Library And Information Assistant (Group ‘C’) – 01 Post
- Occupational Therapist – 02 Posts
- Draughtsman Grade-I – 01 Post
- Investigator Grade-II – 02 Posts
- Head Clerk – 02 Posts
- Senior Instructor (Weaving) – 01 Post
- Store Keeper Grade-III – 01 Post
- Store Keeper Grade-II -01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Q.A.) (Armament-Ammunition) -14 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Q.A.) (Armament-Weapons) – 07 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Q.A.)(Armament-Small Arms) – 05 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Q.A.) M &E (Military Explosives) – 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Q.A.) Store (Gentex)- 04 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Q.A.) (Electronics)- 08 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Q.A.) (Vehicle)- 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Q.A.) (Combat Vehicle)- 14 Posts
- Scientific Assistant, M & E (Military Explosives)-14 Posts
- Scientific Assistant, Store (Chemistry)-06 Posts
- Scientific Assistant, Store (Gentex)-02 Posts
- Scientific Assistant (Engineering Equipment)- 02 Posts
- Evaluation Assistant – 03 Posts
- Proof Reader – 01 Post
- Senior Research Assistant -09 Posts
- Electrician -01 Post
- Assistant Epigraphist (Sanskrit Inscriptions) – 03 Posts
- Junior Investigator – 01 Post
- Junior Store Keeper -01 Post
- Tube Well Attendant – 01 Post
- Workshop Superintendent- 01 Post
SSCCR Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria:
Qualification: Candidates must possess Degree in any Subjects, Bachelor Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science, Degree in Occupational Therapy, Bachelor Degree with Statistics or Mathematics or Economics or Commerce as one of the subjects from a recognized university or institution.
Age Criteria: Age group of the applicants minimum of 18 years and maximum of 27 years for Supervisor(Non-Technical). Applicants can go to the official advertisement for post wise clear age limits. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per govt norms.
Salary: Candidates will get the best pay scale month to month as per organization rules and regulations.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be based on the performance in the Computer Based Examination and Skill Tests like Typing/Dat Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test etc and Interview for Junior Level posts.
Exam/Application Fee: To apply for SSCCR Recruitment 2017 the candidates can pay the application fee Rs.100/- through online SBI Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Cards or SBI Challan. Reserved category candidates no need to pay as per notification.
SSCCR Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2017
Who had successfully completed online application the candidates can download the syllabus and pattern from the official website of the organization. Applicants can view the previous year papers, model papers and other materials at the official website.
Application Starting from – 08th May 2017
Application Form Last Date – 07th June 2017
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of The Application – Within 10 days from the last date
How to Apply SSCCR Vacancy 2017 & Online Application Process
Who are willing to apply for SSCCR Jobs the candidates can visit the official website of the organization. Then find the SSCCR Advertisement link and hit on the applied link. Enter the all the details as per instructions and attach the self-attested copies, recent pass photo, and signature. Applicants can submit the printout of the application form along with Essential Qualification, Experience, Age Proof and etc to the “The Regional Director(CR), Staff Selection Commission, Central Region, 21-23, Lowther road, Allahabad-211002, Uttar Pradesh ” within the last date from the last date.
SSCCR Recruitment Notification 2017: Check here