SVC Recruitment 2017: SVC Job Advertisement has been discharged by Sri Venkateswara College in its official Website www.svc.ac.in i.e SVC Recruitment 2017. The association needs to enlist very much qualified and gifted wannabes for topping off 34 MTS, Assistant, Attendant posts. Interested work searchers who fulfill required criteria and inspired by applying for the posts can apply according to the heading as specified in How to apply area. Applicants need to submitting on the web application frame at the very latest the last date fourteenth April 2017 according to the notice.
SVC Recruitment 2017
Candidates selected and Eligible for this SVC Recruitment 2017 Posts will get a month to month pay scale of Rs.9300/- to Rs.34,800/- with a Grade pay of Rs.4200/- for Assistant Posts and Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- with a Grade pay of Rs.2800/- for Attendant Posts. Maximum age limit for the Candidates interested in SVC Jobs 2017 is 30 years. For more details like Selection procedure, Exam syllabus and pattern and other details, go through this blog.
SVC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online:
|Name of The Organization:||Sri Venkateswara College Board.|
|Job Category||Govt jobs|
|Name of Posts||Assistant and Attendant Posts.|
|Total Vacancies||34 Vacancies.|
|Application Mode||Online procedure|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Skill test, and Interview|
SVC Jobs 2017 Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates Applying for this SVC Openings should have completed their 10th/ 12th/ Graduation and Post Graduation with a minimum aggregate from any Recognized University/ Institute.
Age Criteria: Post wise Age limit details are mentioned below.
- Maximum age limit for the candidates Applying for the Assistant Posts is 30 years.
- Maximum age limit for the Applicants of Attendant Posts is 27 years.
Salary: Post wise Pay scale details are mentioned below.
- Eligible Candidates for the Assistant Posts will get a month to month pay of Rs.9300/- to Rs.34,800/- with a Grade pay of Rs.4200/-
- Shortlisted and Selected Candidates for the Attendant Posts will get a monthly pay of Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- with a Grade pay of Rs.2800/-
Selection Procedure: Applicants are selected on the basis of their performance in the following rounds conducted by the SVC Selection board.
- Skill test
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Exam/Application Fee: Candidates of General/ OBC Category Candidates need to pay an Application fee of Rs.250/- and SC/ ST Category Applicants should have to Pay an Application fee of Rs.100/-
PWD Candidates need not pay any Application fee to Apply for the SVC openings 2017.
SVC Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2017
Examination syllabus and Pattern that is required to attempt the SVC Examination can be downloaded from the official website of the org and also they can view the Previous and sample Question papers from the same page.
Online Application Starting from – Updated soon
Online Application Form Last Date – 14th April 2017
How to Apply for SVC Vacancy 2017 & Online Application Process
- Candidates should first visit the official web i.e www.svc.ac.in
- Then go to the Notification panel and click on the Apply Online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application form which has to be filled.
- Fill the form with necessary details of the candidate as per the norms.
- Pay the Application fee as per the Category.
- Also attach the Candidates recent Photograph and other required document copies to the Application form.
- Then click on the submit link to submit the details entered.
- Download and take a print out of the for Exam use.
SVC Recruitment Notification 2017: Check here