Tata Technologies Recruitment 2017 Transmission Engineer Jobs in Chennai. The Tata Technologies Limited has recruited Transmission Engineer jobs. the candidate who are still searching the job this is the good opportunity to apply. The candidates who are completed the BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech in mechanical, automobile production engineering candidates is eligible. Candidate should have minimum 2 to 6 years of professional experience is required. Candidates can be selected on the basis of Technical rounds and finally Hr round. No need to conduct the written test for experience candidates. The written examination is conducted only for fresher’s.
Tata Technologies Recruitment 2017
About Company: Tata Technologies Limited is a company in the Tata Group that provides services in engineering and design, product lifecycle management, manufacturing, product development, and IT service management to automotive and aerospace original equipment manufacturers and their suppliers. The company is active in North America, Europe, the Middle East and the Asia-Pacific region. Tata Technologies is internationally headquartered in Singapore, with regional headquarters in the United States, India (Rajiv Gandhi InfoTech Park in Hinjewadi – outside Pune), Lodha iThink Park, Thane and the UK. The company operates in 25 countries and has a combined global work force of more than 8,000 employees, including around 4,000 professionals worldwide.
- candidate should have completed BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech in mechanical, automobile production engineering
- The candidate has the minimum pass percentage in SSC, Intermediate, Graduation.
- 2016 & 2017 passed outs are Mandatory
Experience: 2-6 years
- Aspirant Master in CATIA V5 – 3D demonstrating, 2D drawings, get together
- candidate have good knowledge in automotive systems.
- strong analytical skills
- Candidate should have maintained the design quality
- Verification of the detail designs for prototype building
Jobs Location: Pune
Package: As per Industry
Interview Location (Venue):
candidates can be selected on the basis of Technical round-I.the candidate who is qualified the first technical round those candidates go for the next round Technical round-II.In the technical round, the Technical person asks about the position related questions and finally HR round. In HR round HR will discuss the package. For freshers conduct the written examination.
- Technical round -I
- Technical round-II
- HR round
How to apply Tata Technologies Careers/openings 2017
- Aspirants first log in to the website www.tatatechnologies.com
- Open the TTC Transmission Engineer careers.
- Open the registration link. Candidate must read all the instructions before going to apply.
- If the candidate is fresher fill the all educational marks & other details.
- Experience candidate fills the previous company, experience, previous package.
- Upload the updated resume.
- submit the registration form & save the acknowledgment
- Register candidate receives a mail from the organization.
- Candidate before going to attend the interview carry resume, call letter, id proof.
Walk-in Time: update soon