TSPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 – 2018 Apply for 274 Professor Vacancies @ www.tspsc.gov.in. The Telangana state Government has officially announced the notification for Assistant Professor vacancies. There are total 274 vacancies. Candidates who are waiting for the TSPSC Assistant Professor Notification 2017-2018 those candidates have the best opportunity to apply the notification. Applicants are willing to apply the notification those candidates should have completed Post Graduate degree MBBS or its equivalent from any recognized university. Online applications are started the starting date of online application is 16th September 2017.
TSPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017-18
TSPSC Assistant Professor Notification 2017 – 2018 Candidates should have minimum and maximum age limits. Candidate’s age should not exceed 44 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per organization norms. Applicants can be selected on the basis of written examination and interview conducted by the Telangana state Government. candidates need to prepare the previous papers, previous model papers, previous question papers with answer key pdf, exam pattern, exam syllabus and other related materials from the official advertisement of Telangana state Government @www.telangana.gov.in.
TSPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 – 2018 Application Form
|Name of The Organization:||Telangana state Government|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|No of Posts||Assistant Professor vacancies|
|Total Vacancies||274 Posts|
|Selection Process||OMR Based Test and Interview|
TSPSC Assistant Professor Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should have completed Post Graduate degree MBBS or its equivalent in the concerned subject a college from any recognized university with minimum qualification marks.
Age Criteria: Applicants should have minimum and maximum age limits and applicants age should not exceed 44 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per organization norms.
Salary: Candidates who are selected for the TSPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 – 2018 those applicants will receive every month Rs. 40,270 – 93,270/- with good pay scale from the organization.
Selection Procedure: Contenders can be selected based on the performance in the written examination and Interview conducted by the Telangana state Government.
- OMR Based Test
Exam/Application Fee: Applicants pay the nonrefundable application fee as per the organization.
- Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee + RS. 120/- towards Examination Fee.
- Rs. 200/- for SC, ST & BC candidates of Telangana State, Unemployed applicants.
TSPSC Assistant Professor Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2017
Candidates follow the previous papers, previous question papers, previous question papers with answer key pdf, exam syllabus, exam pattern and other related materials applicants keep in touch with the official advertisement of Telangana state Government @www.telangana.gov.in.
|1||Paper- I||150 questions||150 Marks||150 minutes|
|2||Paper- II||150 questions||300 Marks||150 minutes|
- Online Application Starting from – 16th September 2017
- Online Application Form Last Date – 25th October 2017
- Exam Date – 22nd October 2017
How to Apply TSPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2017 & Online Application Process?
- Applicants first visit the official advertisement of Telangana state Government @www.telangana.gov.in
- Search and open the TSPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 – 2018
- Open the application in a new tab
- Applicants read all the instructions carefully
- Candidates fill the required details like educational details, personal details, and other required details
- If the application fee is required pay the application
- upload the scanned photograph and signature
- Contenders once again cross check the information]
- Submit the application and save the acknowledgment for future reference.