TSPSC Group 3 Recruitment 2017 will be announced soon for various services by Telangana state public service commission. Telangana State Public Service Commission is the youngest Public Service Commission in the country constituted vide GO Ms No.43, GA(Ser.A) Department, dt. 8.8.2014. Hyderabad State was one of the prominent princely State in India and inherits over 400 years of rich tradition and culture with unparalleled grace and historical significance. TSPSC is providing great opportunity to candidates who are eagerly waiting for official notification. As the Aspirants are waiting for Recruitment in TSPSC, the press release/Advt. made them enthusiastic to run in the competition riding. The candidates, who want to make their career in Group 3 may apply through the official web site of TSPSC (www.tspsc.gov.in), and fill online application form without any hesitation, where it will be activated very soon. Candidates need to stay connecting with us to obtain latest updates regarding the same. Candidates are advised to visit and make a touch in our web page for recent updates and much more information.
TSPSC Group 3 Notification 2017
TSPSC Group 3 Recruitment 2017 will be released a latest job advertisement for various vacancies in forecoming days. TSPSC wants to recruit eligible candidates for various vacancies available in Group 3. This is a very good news for the aspirants who are eagerly waiting for State/Union government jobs in TSPSC. TSPSC Group 3 Recruitment 2017 providing good environment to work in the company with tremendous facilities and attractive pay scale. All those aspirants who are willing to make their career in government sector and think themselves eligible for the above said posts they may apply against TSPSC. Telangana PSC Recruitment 2017 by submitting their online applications through www.tspsc.gov.in. The link to apply online will be activated soon. The useful information of recruitment process given in this article such as how to apply TSPSC Group 3 recruitment 2017, TSPSC Group 3 syllabus and pattern 2017, How to apply TSPSC Group 3 Jobs, TSPSC Online application form, TSPSC group 3 Model Papers, Previous Question Papers, TSPSC Group 3 Vacancies List, TSPSC Group 3 Exam dates, TSPSC Group 3 Advertisement, fee structure and many more are shown below.
TSPSC Group 3 Notification 2017 Telangana PSC Latest Jobs:
Organization: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Category: Telangana Government Jobs 2017
Total Posts: Refer Advt.
Name of The Post: Group 3 posts
- Senior Accountant (Govt. Life Insurance Sub-Service)
- Auditor (Pay & Accounts Sub-Service)
- Senior Accountant (Treasuries & Accounts Sub-Service)
- Senior Auditor (Local Fund & Audit Sub-Service)
- Assistant Section Officer (Secretariat Sub-Service)
- Assistant Section Officer (Legislature Sub-Service)
- Assistant Section Officer (Finance Department, Secretariat Sub-Service)
- Assistant Section Officer (Law Dept., Secretariat Sub-Service)
- Assistant Auditor (Pay & Accounts Sub-Service)
- Typist-cum-Assistant (Secretariat Sub-Service)
- Typist-cum-Assistant (Legislature Sub-Service)
- Typist-cum-Assistant (Finance Department, Secretariat Sub-Service)
- Typist-cum-Assistant (Law Dept, Secretariat Sub-Service)
- Assistant-cum-Typist (Heads of Departments, Ministerial Service)
- Junior Assistants (Heads of Departments, Ministerial Service)
- Junior Accountant (Directorate, Treasuries & Accounts Sub-Service)
- Junior Accountant (Govt. Life Insurance Sub-Service)
Pay Scale: Qualified Aspirants will get Best pay scale from Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) as per Government norms.
Location: Telangana state.
TSPSC Group 3 Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Qualification: Aspirants going to apply for the group 3 Grade posts need to have the minimum qualification of intermediate or degree in their respective fields.
Age Limit: Aspirants age limits should be in between 18 years to 36 years. Candidates with age less than 18 age are not eligible. Age relaxation is applicable as per the government norms.
Selection Procedure: Aspirants selection will be based on Written Test.
Application Mode: Online Application
- 100/- towards online application processing fee
- 120/- towards examination fee
There is No fee for SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men, Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18-44 years of Telangana State. (Exam Fee)
TSPSC Group 3 Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017
|Paper||Subject||Questions (Multiple Choice)||Duration (Hours)||Maximum Marks|
|WRITTEN EXAMINATION (Objective Type)|
|Paper- I||GENERAL STUDIES AND GENERAL ABILITIES||150||2 ½||150|
|Paper- II||HISTORY, POLITY AND SOCIETY a. Socio-Cultural History of Telangana and Formation of Telangana State.
b. Overview of the Indian Constitution and Politics
c. Social Structure, Issues and Public Policies
|150 (3×50)||2 ½||150|
|Paper- III||ECONOMY AND DEVELOPMENT a. Indian Economy: Issues and challenges
b. Economy and Development of Telangana
c. Issues of Development and Change
|150 (3×50)||2 ½||150|
|Total Marks||450 Marks|
TSPSC GROUP-III SYLLABUS 2017:
PAPER-I: GENERAL STUDIES AND GENERAL ABILITIES
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- World Geography, Indian Geography and Geography of Telangana State.
- History and Cultural Heritage of India.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Social Exclusion, Rights Issues and Inclusive Policies.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English. (8th Class Standard)
PAPER-II: HISTORY, POLITY AND SOCIETY
Socio-Cultural History of Telangana and Formation of Telangana State.
- Satavahanas, Ikshvakus, Vishnukundins, Mudigond and Vemulawada Chalukyas and their contribution to culture; Social System; Religious conditions; Buddhism and Jainism in Ancient Telangana; Growth of Language and Literature, Art and Architecture.
- The establishment of Kakatiya kingdom and their contribution to socio-cultural development. Growth of Telugu Language and Literature under the Kakatiyas – Art, Architecture, and Fine Arts. Rachakonda and Deverakonda Velamas, Social and Religious Conditions; Growth of Telugu Language and Literature, Popular protest against Kakatiyas: Sammakka – Sarakka Revolt; Socio- a Cultural contribution of Qutubshahis – Growth of Language, Literature, Art, Architecture, Festivals, Dance, and Music. The emergence of Composite Culture.
- AsafJahi Dynasty; Nizam-British Relations: Salarjung Reforms and its impact; Socio – Cultural- Religious Conditions under the Nizams: Educational Reforms, Establishment of Osmania University and Higher Education; Growth of Employment and the Rise of Middle Classes.
- Socio-cultural and Political Awakening in Telangana: Role of Arya Samaj-Andhra Mahasabha; Andhra Saraswatha Parishat, Literary and Library movements, Adi- Hindu movement, Andhra Mahila Sabha and the growth of Women’s movement; Tribal Revolts, Ramji Gond and Kumaram Bheemu, -The Telangana Peasant Armed Struggle; Causes and Consequences.
- Integration of Hyderabad State into the Indian Union and formation of Andhra Pradesh. Gentlemen Agreement; Mulki Movement 1952-56; Violation of Safeguards – Regional imbalances – Assertion of Telangana identity; Agitation for Separate Telangana State 1969-70 – Growth of popular protest against discrimination and movements towards the formation of Telangana State 1971-2014.
- Overview of the Indian Constitution and Politics.
- Evolution of Indian Constitution – Nature and Salient Features – Preamble.
- Fundamental Rights – Directive Principles of State Policy – Fundamental Duties.
- Distinctive Features of Indian Federalism – Distribution of Legislative and Administrative Powers between Union and States.
- Union and State Governments – President – Prime Minister and Council of Ministers; Governor, Chief Minister and Council of Ministers – Powers and Functions.
- Rural and Urban Governance with special reference to the 73rd and 74th
- Electoral System: Free and Fair Elections, Malpractices; Election Commission; Electoral Reforms and Political Parties.
- Judicial System in India – Judicial Activism.
- Special Provisions for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, Women and Minorities b) Welfare Mechanism for Enforcement – National Commission for Scheduled Castes, National Commission for Scheduled Tribes and National Commission for Backward Classes.
- Indian Constitution: New Challenges.
III. Social Structure, Issues and Public Policies.
- Indian Social Structure: Salient Features of Indian society: Caste, Family, Marriage, Kinship, Religion, Tribe, Women, Middle class – Socio-Cultural Features of Telangana Society.
- Social Issues: Inequality and Exclusion: Casteism, Communalism, Regionalism, Violence against Women, Child Labour, Human Trafficking, Disability, and Aged.
- Social Movements: Peasant’s Movements, Tribal Movements, Backward Class Movements, Dalit Movements, Environmental Movements, Women’s Movements, Regional Autonomy Movements, Human Rights Movements.
- Telangana Specific Social Issues: Vetti, Jogini, Devadasi System, Child labor, Girl Child, Fluorosis, Migration, Farmer’s and Weaver’s Distress.
- Social Policies and Welfare Programmes: Affirmative Policies for SCs, STs, OBC, Women, Minorities, Labour, Disabled and Children; Welfare Programmes: Employment, Poverty Alleviation Programmes; Rural and Urban, Women and Child Welfare, Tribal Welfare.
PAPER-III: ECONOMY AND DEVELOPMENT
- Indian Economy: Issues and Challenges.
- Growth and Development: Concepts of Growth and Development –Relationship between Growth and Development
- Measures of Economic Growth: National Income- Definition, Concepts and Methods of measuring National Income; Nominal and Real Income.
- Poverty and Unemployment: Concepts of Poverty – Income based Poverty and Non-Income based poverty; Measurement of Poverty; Unemployment- Definition, Types of Unemployment
- Planning in Indian Economy: Objectives, Priorities, Strategies, and Achievements of Five-year Plans – 12th FYP; Inclusive Growth – NITI Aayog
- Economy and Development of Telangana.
- Telangana Economy in undivided Andhra.Pradesh (1956-2014)- Deprivations (Water (Bachavat Committee), Finances (Lalit, Bhargava, Wanchu Committees) and Employment( Jai Bharat Committee, Girgilan Committee) and Under Development.
- Land Reforms in Telangana : Abolition of Intermediaries: Zamindari, Jagirdari and Inamdari; Tenancy Reforms; Land ceiling; Land alienation in Scheduled Areas
- Agriculture and Allied Sectors: Share of Agriculture and Allied sectors in GSDP; Distribution of land holdings; Dependence on Agriculture; Irrigation- Sources of Irrigation; Problems of Dry land Agriculture; Agricultural credit.
- Industry and Service Sectors: Industrial Development; Structure and Growth of Industry sector-Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) Sector; Industrial Infrastructure; Industrial Policy of Telangana; Structure and Growth of Service sector.
III. Issues of Development and Change.
- Development Dynamics: Regional Inequalities in India – Social Inequalities – Caste, Ethnicity (tribe), Gender and Religion; Migration; Urbanisation.
- Development and Displacement: Land Acquisition Policy; Resettlement and Rehabilitation.
- Economic Reforms: Growth, Poverty, and Inequalities – Social Development (education and health); Social Transformation; Social Security.
- Sustainable Development: Concept and Measurement; Sustainable Development Goals.
How to apply TSPSC Group 3 Jobs/Posts/Openings
- Log on to the official website or open the link given below.
- Search for TSPSC Group 3 notification 2017.
- Click on the link.
- Go through the notification clearly
- Then Click on the apply online link.
- Enter the TSPSC ID and date of birth.
- A new window opens.
- Enter all the details asked like qualification
- Click on submit button.
- Make the Application Fee payment.
- View the application and Download it and save it for future.
Online Application Commencement from – Available soon
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – Available soon
TSPSC Group 3 Recruitment 2017 Exam Date – Available soon