TTD Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 34 Tirupati S.V.Vedapatasala Adhyapaka Posts: Tirumala Tirupathi Devastanams has officially released 34 Tirupati S.V.Vedapatasala Adhyapaka vacancies. Candidates who are waiting for the posts apply through online only. The application is available on the website. Candidate age should be in between 18 to 42 years. selected candidates get every month Rs.18,000/-for more information about post wise salary details refer the official website. candidate can be selected based on the TTD Examination. Candidate refer the official advertisement for Application fee details, selection process, model papers, Exam pattern admit card download. The last date to submit the online application is 25th June 2017.
TTD Recruitment 2017
TTD was established in 1932 as a result of the TTD Act of 1932. According to the Act administration of the temple was vested in a committee of seven members and overseen by a paid commissioner appointed by the Madras Government. Advising the committee were two advisory councils – one composed of priests and temple administrators to aid the committee with the operations of the Tirumala temple, and another composed of farmers for advice on Tirumala’s land and estate transactions.
TTD Recruitment 2017 Application Form
|Name of The Organization:||Tirumala Tirupathi Devastanams|
|Job Category||AP Govt jobs|
|Name of the Posts||S.V.Vedapatasala Adhyapaka|
|Total Vacancies||34 posts|
Post wise details:
- V.Veda Sanskrit Pathasala, Keesaragutta – 06 Vacancies Krishna Yajur Vedam (Taitreya Sakha) – 4 Posts Saiva Agamam – 2 Posts
- V.Vedapathasala, Chilukuru – 02 Vacancies Krishna Yajur Vedam (Taitreya Sakha) – 2 Posts
- V.Vedapathasala, Vizianagaram – 12 Vacancies Sama Vedam (Kouthama Sakha) – 3 Posts Sama Vedam (Ranayaneeya Sakha) – 4 Posts Sama Vedam (Jaimineeya Sakha) – 2 Posts Sastra Pandit – 1 Post Caretakers – 2 Posts
- V.Vedapathasala, Kotappakonada – 03 Vacancies Krishna Yajur Vedam (Taitreya Sakha) – 1 Post Krishna Yajur Vedam (Apastamba Smartham) – 1 Post Saiva Agamam – 1 Post
- V.Vedapathasala, Nalgonda – 03 Vacancies Krishna Yajur Vedam (Taitreya Sakha) – 1 Post Saiva Agamam – 1 Post Pancharatra Agamam – 1 Post
- V.Vedapathasala, I.Bhimavaram – 08 Vacancies Krishna Yajur Vedam (Taitreya Sakha) – 3 Posts Rig Vedam (Sakhala Sakha) – 1 Post Sama Vedam – 1 Post Atharvana Vedam – 1 Post Sastra Pandit – 2 Posts
TTD Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria:
candidate should be completed in minimum qualification & post wise educational qualification details shown below
- VEDAM: candidate must be completed Kramantham /Ghanantham / Salakshna Ghanantham in Krishna Yajur Vedam, Sukla Yajur Vedam, Rig Vedam, Chandogyam in Sama Vedam & Samhitha (full portion) in Atharvana Vedam from a recognized institution.
- AGAMAM: candidate must possess a Pratishtantham certificate from a recognized institution.
- POUROHITYAM/ SMARTHAM: Aspirant Must possess a Shodasa Karmantham certificate from a recognized institution.
- SANSKRIT: candidate should pass in Post Graduate level examination in Sastra.
- CARETAKERS: Candidate Must possess a certificate in Veda / Agama / Pourohitya / Sastra from a recognized institution.
Age Criteria: Aspirants age should be in between 18 to 42 years as per the Tirumala Tirupathi Devastanams norms.
Salary: Aspirants get every month Rs.18,000/- & for care takers Rs.15,000/- with free accommodation for veda,agama,pourohitya & Sastra pandits.
Selection Procedure: Candidates who are interested in applying this notification those candidates need to refer the official advertisement.
Exam/Application Fee: aspirant refers the official notification for examination fee details.
TTD Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2017
candidate need to refer the official notification for exam syllabus, syllabus pattern, Previous question papers, previous model papers with answer keys, admit card download, call letter download & other information.
Online Application Starting from -Available
Online Application Form Last Date -25th June 2017
How to Apply TTD Vacancy 2017 & Online Application Process
- candidate first refer the official notification www.tirumala.org
- search the TTD notification 2017.click on the notification open the application form
- fill all the required details.once again check all the details
- before submitting the application any application fee is required pay the application fee.otherwise it is not necessary.
- Along with the application attached 2 scanned copy photographs with signature.
- submit the application on or before the last date
- Download the application for future reference.