UADD Recruitment 2017 for 1131 Lecturer Urban Administration & Development Department Jobs. The Urban Administration & Development Department has officially announced the notification for Lecturer Urban Administration & Development Department posts. Aspirants who are looking for the job change those aspirants refer the official advertisement. There are 1131 jobs in different locations. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online only. Aspirants should have completed Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
UADD Recruitment Notification 2017
UADD Notification 2017 Aspirants have minimum 21 years and maximum 25 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories. Applicants can be selected based on the performance in the Written Exam followed by the Interview conducted by the organization. Selected aspirants receive every month attractive salary Rs. 5300 – 8300/- with best allowances from the organization. Aspirant’s complete information about the exam syllabus, exam pattern for more other related information aspirants refer the official advertisement. Aspirants submit the application on or before last date 10-08-2017.
UADD Recruitment 2017 Application Form:
|Name of The Organization:||Urban Administration & Development Department|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Name of The Posts||Lecturer Urban Administration & Development Department posts|
|Total Vacancies||1131 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
UADD Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria:
Aspirants who have already applied the UADD Recruitment Notification 2017 those aspirants must possess Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. Post wise qualification details aspirants refer the official advertisement.
Age Criteria: Aspirants have minimum 21 years and maximum 25 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per organization norms.
Salary: Selected aspirants receive every month attractive salary Rs. 5300 – 8300/- with best allowances from the organization.
Selection Procedure: Aspirants can be selected on the basis of written examination. Aspirants who are qualified the written examination those aspirants go for the next round personal interview conducted by the organization.
- Written Examination
Exam/Application Fee: Aspirants pay the application fee as per the organization. Category wise fee details will be explained below
- For General candidates -Rs.350/-
- OBC/SC/ST/PWD categories – Rs.250/-
UADD Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2017
Aspirants need to download the previous question papers, previous model papers, exam pattern, exam syllabus, syllabus pattern, preparation papers for the use of exam preparation. The complete idea about the examination those aspirants refer the official advertisement.
How to Apply UADD Vacancy 2017 & Online Application Process
- First of all, visit the official web portal of Urban Administration & Development Department @ www.uad.cg.gov.in
- The applicants must navigate to the Recruitment tab and find the relevant link for UADD Application Form. Open the Application in a new tab
- Aspirants must read all the instructions carefully. Aspirants eligible for the particular position fill the details
- The required details like Personal information, educational qualification, and other information
- After completion of the application, filling aspirants upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Aspirants once again cross check the information
- Hit the submit button. Download the application and submit the hard copy of the application on or before the last date.
- Online Registration Starts From – 25-07-2017
- Online Registration of Application Form Ends On: 05-08-2017.
- Last Date to Submit Filled-In Application: 10-08-2017.
- Date of Written Examination: 25-08-2017.
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board,