Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017-2018 Apply Online 200 UBI Credit Officer Jobs. Union Bank of India known as UBI has released employment advertisement for the recruitment of 2017 like UBI Credit Officer and other posts. This is the very good opportunity for the job hunters searching for Latest Bank Jobs 2017 and applicants are pleased to submit their application forms in the online format. Simple step by step process and direct access link for UBI Application Form 2017 has clearly mentioned below for the convenience of the applicants. You must submit your application on or before last date i.e 21 October 2017.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017-2018
According to UBI Notification 2017, Graduate Degree from any government approved Board or University with minimum qualifying percentage of marks is the required academic qualification and Age group must match with the desired age limit mentioned in official notification. To Apply for UBI Notification 2017, You should pay nonrefundable application fee of Rs.600 for General / OBC and Rs.100 for all other reserved category candidates. Successful contenders are pleased to download UBI Syllabus Exam Pattern 2017 from official page. Refer this blog post to get more clear information regarding UBI Recruitment 2017.
Latest Govt Bank Jobs 2017 details:
|Organization||Union Bank of India|
|Name of The Post||UBI Credit Officer Jobs|
|Total Posts||200 Vacancies|
Pay Scale: Contenders shortlisted for Union Bank of India Credit Officer Recruitment 2017 will receive consolidated pay band and all other allowances as per organization norms. To get post wise pay scale and all other emoluments are clearly mentioned in official advertisement.
Location: Across India
UBI Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Contenders must have completed Graduate Degree from any recognized university with minimum 60% Marks. Post wise required academic qualification and requirements information has clearly mentioned in official notification. Applicants who don’t hold the requirements are not eligible to apply for this notification.
Age Limit: Contenders should have minimum 23 years and maximum 32 years. SC, ST, PWD, Women and Ex-Servicemen category candidates are eligible for upper age limit relaxation as per government norms.
- Written Test
Contenders will be shortlisted based on their performance in the above-mentioned selection rounds. After the effective completion of the application process, Contenders are suggested to download UBI Credit Officer Admit Card 2017 which is mandatory for attend the selection. Important data like Test Date, Time, Venue along with your photograph, signature are clearly specified on your call letter.
Exam/Application Fee: Pay the non-refundable application fee as per the organization.
- For General Category Candidates: 600/-
- For ST/SC Category Candidates: 100/-
UBI Credit Officer, Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017
After the successful completion of the application process, Candidates are suggested to approach official page to get this information. With the help of this data, you can immediately start your preparation.
How to apply UBI Credit Officer Jobs 2017
- At first enters into UBI official page www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- Then download Credit Officer Advertisement
- Read it clearly to know the eligibility and requirements
- Eligible contenders are pleased to hit on Apply Online link
- Form will be opened in a new page
- Fill it with all required information as per instructions
- Pay the required amount of application fee based on your category
- Cross check the data before submission to avoid mistakes
- At final hit on submit button to complete the application process
- Forms should be submitted on or before closing date.
- Online Application Commencement from – 04 October 2017
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form – 21 October 2017
- UBI Credit Officer Recruitment 2017 Exam Date – Updated Shortly