UPPCL Stenographer Recruitment 2017-2018 for 3945 Office Assistant, Stenographer Posts. Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Issued an employment notification for 3945 Office Assistant, Stenographer vacancies. UPPCL invites an eligible candidate to fill their Office Assistant, Stenographer vacancies through UPPCL Notification 2017. Aspirants who are searching for Latest UP Govt Jobs 2017, can utilize this opportunity provided by the UP Govt. Job hunters pleased to apply this UPPCL Notification 2017 through official website @ www.uppcl.org on or before 23rd October 2017. The educational qualification required to apply Uttar Pradesh UPPCL Stenographer Recruitment 2017 refer the official advertisement. Age should have minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years age limits. Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates. All Job seekers are suggested to visit official notification for other details like how to apply, pay scale, educational qualification etc.
UPPCL Stenographer Recruitment 2017-18
UPPCL Notification 2017 Download Application Form Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited(UPPCL) inviting eligible applicants to fill up their 3945 Office Assistant, Stenographer vacancies through UPPCL Notification 2017. Interested candidates are pleased to visit the official website for applying for UPPCL Office Assistant, Stenographer jobs through online on or before the last date. Job aspirants should pay the application fee as per the organization. Applicants of this UPPCL Stenographer recruitment 2017 are selected on the basis of marks obtained in written exam and followed by Skill Test. All Job seekers are suggested to apply for this UPPCL Stenographer jobs from 28th September 2017 to 23rd October 2017.
UPPCL Recruitment 2017 Latest UPPCL Notification & News
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Category||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs 2017|
Total Posts: 3945
- Junior Engineer- 1196 Posts
- JE Trainee -226 posts
- Office Assistant – III – 2296 posts
- Stenographer Gr-3 -227 posts
Name of The Post: Office Assistant, Junior Engineer
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get a monthly salary o with Grade pay from the organization
- Junior Engineer, JE Trainee -Rs. 9300/- to 34800/- + 4200/- GP
- Office Assistant – III, Stenographer Gr-3 -Rs. 5200/- to 20200/- + 2600/- GP
Location: Uttar Pradesh
UPPCL Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Qualification: Applied aspirant engineering/diploma degree in the Civil or Electrical stream. The degrees and diplomas will not be eligible for distance education. Knowledge of Hindi (Devnagri) is required for both the posts.
Age Limit: Applicants should have minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per organization norms.
Selection Procedure: Applicants of this UPPCL recruitment are selected on the basis of marks obtained in written exam and followed by Skill Test.
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
Application Mode: Eligible candidates apply for this Stenographer jobs through Online mode
Exam/Application Fee: Candidates pay the non-refundable application fee as per the organization.
- For General/ OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 900/-
- For SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For PH Candidates: Rs. 10/-
- For Candidates other than UP State: Rs. 900/
UPPCL Stenographer Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017
The candidates will be informed about this Syllabus and exam patterns as soon as possible through other articles.
How to apply UPPCL Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2017
- Candidates First Log on to official [email protected] www.uppcl.org.
- Click on Recruitment section.
- Now click on “Recruitment for the post of Stenographer” link.
- Read the instructions and click on Apply Online link.
- Fill the application form with Given details.
- Make payment as mentioned above.
- Now upload recent photograph and signature.
- Now submit your application form.
- Take print out for future Use
- Application Form Starts From – 28th September 2017
- Closing Date for Submission of Application form – 23rd October 2017