UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2017 Notification 179 Asst Commandants Jobs. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced advertisement for Central Armed Police Forces Exam 2017 for the process recruitment of 179 Assistant Commandant vacancies. UPSC CAPF Notification 2017 intended to fill these vacancies with capable candidates. This is really helpful news for candidates under the search of Latest Govt Jobs 2017 seeking candidates. Age group of the applicants must attain in between 18 to 25 years as on 01.08.2017 for submitting application forms towards UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Jobs 2017. Graduation in any discipline from any recognized university with the minimum pass percentage of marks is the required academic qualification. So job seekers who were ready to provide their services to UPSC are invited to submit their applications in the online format.
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2017
As per UPSC CAPF advertisement, 2017 application fee is Rs.200 and it is nonrefundable. Direct accessing link along with the easy process for submission of UPSC CAPF 2017 Assistant Commandant Application Form 2017 is provided below. UPSC selection board will conduct Written Examination, Physical Standards Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Medical Standards Test and Interview/ Personality Test consecutively for shortlisting the applicants. UPSC CAPF Syllabus Exam Pattern 2017 and other preparation material and tips are now available in UPSC official page. This article will give your more clear data about UPSC CAPF 179 Assistant Commandant Recruitment Notification 2017.
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2017 Notification:
Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Name of The Post: Assistant Commandant Posts
- Border Security Force (BSF) – 28 Posts
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) – 65 Posts
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) – 63 Posts
Total Posts: 179 Posts
Pay Scale: Selected candidates UPSC ACPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2017 will receive consolidated pay scale as per government of India norms.
Location: All Over India
- Online Application Commencement from – 12.04.2017
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 05.05.2017
- UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Exam Date – Update Soon
- Last date for application fee payment by cash – 04.05.2017
- Last date for application fee payment in online – 05.05.2017
UPSC Assistant Commandant Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Applicants should have finished graduation from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other University / Institution established under the Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or its equivalent qualification.
- Minimum age limit is 20 years
- Upper Age limit should not exceed 25 years as on 01.08.2017
Selection Procedure: Following selection rounds will be originated consecutively by the selection board of UPSC for shortlisting the suitable candidates.
- Written Examination
- Physical Standards Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Standards Test
- Interview/ Personality Test.
- Applicants should pay non-refundable application fee of Rs.200/- which deposited at any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or through Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card.
- No Application Fee required for SC, ST category candidates
UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017
Syllabus Exam Pattern for UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2017 along with important info useful for the preparation of written exam and other selection rounds are clearly mentioned in official advertisement file
How to apply UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Jobs 2017
- Eligible candidates first login to UPSC official page www.upsconline.nic.in
- Find and hit on “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC” link and then “Part-I/ Part-II Registration”
- Read the instructions provided for the candidates before applying
- Upload your recent past post size photograph, signature documents
- Fill all the required information in the application form
- Pay the application fee
- And follow the instructions for complete registration
- Save your unique registration number and password for further reference
Authorized Exam Centers for UPSC Jobs 2017:
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur, Vishakhapatnam.