UPSC Civil Services Notification 2018 IAS Prelims Exam Date, Online Application Starts from 23rd Aprill @ www.upsc.gov.in. Here is the very good news for the candidates who are searching for Latest UPSC Jobs 2018 and preparing for these jobs from very long time. UPSC has declared that UPSC Civil Services Notification 2018 will be going to be announced at official page and accessible from 07th February 2018. UPSC will organize the Civil Services IAS Exam every year to select aspirants various services such as Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Police Service (IPS), and Indian Foreign Services, etc. Job fighters who are interested in UPSC IAS Jobs 2018 are invited to submit application forms in Online form.
UPSC Civil Services Notification 2018
UPSC IAS Preliminary Exam Date is finalized on 03rd June 2018 and this exam will be conducted over various preselected exam centers across India. UPSC Civil Services Online Application Form 2018 will be accessible from the date mentioned in the advertisement. Simple process for submits the application form along with direct access link provided here for the convenience of the applicants. UPSC Civil Services selection will be going through various selection rounds. like preliminary, Main Exam and Interview and other skill-based tests if required. UPSC Civil Services Syllabus Exam Pattern 2018 along with all preparation material like previous papers, model and practice papers etc are available soon at UPSC official page. For more information regarding UPSCCivil Services Notification 2018, Application dates, process, application fee, selection rounds, pay scale etc will get to know after the release of official advertisement.
UPSC Civil Services Notification 2018 IAS Prelims Exam Date
Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Name of the Posts: IAS Posts
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Foreign Service
- Indian Police Service
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration).
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III)
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade)
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra &
- Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar
- Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’
- Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’
Name of The Exam: UPSC Civil Services IAS Prelims Exam 2018
Total Posts: 980 Approx
Union Public Service Commission known as UPSC is a central government authorized association authorised to organize the Civil Services Examination, Indian Forest Service examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces(Assistant Commandant) Examination. UPSC has founded 1 October 1926 and its headquarters located at Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi. In this article, we are providing information about UPSC Civil Services IAS Prelims Exam related information.
UPSC Civil Service Educational Qualification:
Applicants must have completed the degree from the recognized university incorporated by an Act of Central OR State Legislature in India OR Other educational institution established by Parliament Act.
UPSC Civil Service Age Limit:
Job fighters age must be in between 21 years and 32 years. Upper age relaxation will be applicable to reserved category candidates as per govt norms.
UPSC Civil Services Selection Process/Procedure
UPSC Civil Services selection will be going through various selection rounds. like preliminary, Main Exam and Interview and other skill-based tests if required. Candidates score marks more than cutoff marks only forwarded to next consecutive selection round.
UPSC Civil Services Syllabus Exam Pattern 2018
Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Papers, Model Papers related to UPSC Civil Services Notification 2018 will be soon available at the official page. Candidates can use the required data and start your preparation immediately
UPSC Civil Services IAS Prelims Exam Merit List/Cut Off Marks
After the completion of all selection rounds, UPSC will decide the cut off marks based on the highest marks scored in the written exam. This information will be updated soon at official login page of UPSC.
Steps/Process/How to Apply for UPSC Civil Services Notification 2018
- First Approach UPSC Official Page www.upsc.gov.in
- Either you can use the direct link which has given below
- Then find Online Application Form link and hit the link
- Use your information to fill the application form
- Then upload copies of all your educational qualification and other
- Pay the required amount of application fee as per your category
- Complete your registration on or before closing date
- Save your unique registration number as for further reference
Online Application Form Commencement Form: 07th February 2018
Closing Date for Submit Application form: 06th March 2018
Last date for ApplicationFeee Submission: 06th March 2018
Date for IAS/IPS/ IFS Exam 2018: 03rd June 2018
Date of IAS Mains Exam: 01st October 2018