The Union Public Service Commission is India’s leading governing body and responsible/authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination,Indian Forest Service Examination, Engineering Services Examination,Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces(Assistant Commandant) Examination.
Union Public Service Commission conducts all the test and other procedure of selection for the departments mentioned above under the government of India for the recruitment of people.
The examination took by the Union Public Service Commission is the toughest examination in whole India as a success rate of 0.1-0.3 % even more tougher than IBPS.
Union Public Service Commission has announced some of their vacancies for the recruitment among them in 2016.Following we will show you the exam pattern, application procedure and many other things related to the Union Public Service Commission recruitment 2016.
- 1 UPSC recruitment 2016 UPSC Recruitment 2016 – Junior, Research, Gliding, Photographic, Investigators Officers and more.
- 2 About the UPSC Recruitment 2016
- 3 Educational Qualification Required:
- 4 How to Apply for UPSC 2016
UPSC recruitment 2016 UPSC Recruitment 2016 – Junior, Research, Gliding, Photographic, Investigators Officers and more.
Union Public Service Commission is India’s central agency authorized for the recruitment of candidates by conducting exams, interviews and displaying the final selection of candidates.
The agency/organization does recruitment work for Civil Services, Engineering Services, NDA, Railway and other government departments on state and national level.
UPSC headquarters are located at Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi.
This is a very good news for the job seekers that UPSC Recruitment 2016 is open now for various posts in 2016.Union Public Service Commission has posted a notification on their official its website for 44 Statistical Investigators, Veterinary Officers, and Other Posts.
Whoever is interested in these above-mentioned posts they can apply online through the UPSC official website or by other means we will tell you below.For further assistance, they can visit the official website or read our portal about this job.Following are the all job particular required.
About the UPSC Recruitment 2016
Here is the all information about the 44 posts which are called by the UPSC for the 2016:
Total Posts = 44
Post Distribution of UPSC 2016
- Junior Scientific Officer = 06
- Medical Officers/Research Officer = 04
- .Gliding Instructor = 01
- Scientist = 02
- Junior Scientific Officer = 01
- Senior Photographic Officers = 02
- Statistical Investigators = 17
- Joint Secretary and Legal Advisor = 03
- Senior Mining Geologist = 02
- Assistant Mining Geologist = 01
- Veterinary Officers = 05
Age limit for UPSC 2016
- Candidates age limit is 30 years for post 1, 7 & 10 and 35 years for post 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 11.
- Maximum age should not exceed than 50 years for the post of Joint Secretary Legal Adviser.
- Maximum age should not exceed than 40 years for Senior Mining Geologist posts.
- Maximum age relaxation is applicable for 3 years for OBC
- Maximum age relaxation is applicable for5 years for SC/ST
- Maximum age relaxation is applicable for10 years for Physically Handicapped persons.
- Eligible candidates may go to official website and read the advertisement.
Educational Qualification Required:
Following is the education qualification required for UPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Junior Scientific Officer: M.Sc in Microbiology from recognized university or institute.
- Medical Officers/Research Officer: Applicant must have a degree in Unani Medicine from recognized University/ Statutory State Board/Council/Faculty of Indian Medicine.
- Gliding Instructor: 10+2 qualified with Physic and Mathematics.
- Scientist: Master’s degree in Chemistry (Pure/Applied/Industrial) or Degree in Chemical Engineering/Chemical Technology from a recognized University.
- Junior Scientific Officer: Master’s degree in Material Science or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology from recognized University.
- Senior Photographic Officers: Degree in any branch from a recognized University.
- Statistical Investigators Grade-I: Master’s Degree in Statistics or Mathematics (with Statistics) or Economics (Statistics) or Commerce (Statistics) from a recognized University.
- Joint Secretary and Legal Advisor: Degree in Lawfrom a recognized University or LLB
- Senior Mining Geologist: Master’s Degree in Geology or Applied Geology from a recognized University/Institute for these Jobs with relevant experience in related field.
- Assistant Mining Geologist: Same as Senior Mining Geologist.
- Veterinary Officers: Veterinary qualification required
Salary for the UPSC Post 2016
- Rs. 9300-34800/- plus GP Rs. 4600/- for Statistical Investigators posts
- Rs. 15600-39100/- plus GP Rs. 5400/- for Veterinary Officers posts. For more details check the official notification.
How to Apply for UPSC 2016
Candidate should apply online through the official website for UPSC Recruitment 2016.
Should also have an email ID fill the form carefully and read the instructions while applying for the posts.Upload certificates, pictures, and signatures in the given format.