UPSC Recruitment 2016 – 17 Notification issued. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Applications from eligible Latest Government Jobs seekers fro the filling up of 36 vacancies of Joint Director, Deputy Director, Assistant Professor & Assistant Labour Commissioner. Union Public Service Commission was going to fill the vacancies in various departments of General Central Services, Group ‘A’ Gazetted Ministerial Service. Eligible candidates are suggested to apply online on for UPSC Group ‘A’ Gazetted Ministerial Service Jobs before 01.12.2016. Union Public Service Commission is calling the job seekers through Online Recruitment Applications. To fill UPSC ORA Applications, the candidates must have the degree in related field.
UPSC Recruitment 2016
This UPSC Group A Service Recruitment 2016 is the best opportunity for all Central Government Jobs seekers. Interested aspirants can check UPSC Employment Notification details such as a number of vacancies, educational qualifications, etc.
UPSC Group ‘A’ Gazetted Ministerial Service Recruitment 2016 – 17
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the posts||Joint Director, Deputy Director and Other|
|Number of vacancies||36 Posts.|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Age Limit||As per notification|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
Name and Number of the Posts
Deputy Director: 01 post
Joint Director: 01 post
Assistant Professor: 01 post
Assistant Labour Commissioner: 33 posts
Eligibility Criteria of UPSC Assistant Labour Commissioner Recruitment
- For Deputy Director Post – The applicants should possess Degree in Electrical/Aeronautical/Electronics/Metallurgical Engineering/Mechanical
- For Joint Director – Master’s degree
- For Assistant Professor – Degree in Civil Engineering
- For Assistant Labour Commissioner – (i) Degree of a recognized University (ii) Diploma in Social Work or Labour Welfare or Industrial Relations or Personnel Management or Labour Law from a recognized University or Institution.
For more details regarding UPSC Jobs and Its educational qualifications the candidates can visit the official website.
- Deputy Director – 53 years
- Joint Director – 50 years
- Assistant Professor – 35 years
- Assistant Labour Commissioner – 35 years
- SC/ ST candidates – 05 years
- OBC candidates – 03 years
Salary details of UPSC Assistant Labour Commissioner and Other Posts
Assistant Labour Commissioner – Rs. 15600 – 39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- Per Month
Assistant Professor – Rs. 15600 – 39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- Per Month
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment Notification 2016 – 17
- Interested and eligible aspirants may apply for UPSC jobs through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in before 01.12.2016.
- Interested people can open USPC official website – www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Check the UPSC Recruitment Advertisement for Assistant Labour Commissioner posts under Group ‘A’ Gazetted Ministerial Service.
- Read the official notification carefully and then go for applying online.
- Click on Apply Online link to register for UPSC Recruitment 2016 – 17.
- Fill the application form with your details and remit the application fee. Finally, cross checks the details you entered and then click on the submit button.
- After submitting your UPSC Online Application Form, take print out for future reference.
Last date: 01.12.2016
UPSC Recruitments Notification 2016: Check here