Uttara Kannada District Recruitment 2017 Apply for 47 Stenographer, Typist, Process Server Posts. Uttara Kannada District Recruitment 2017 has released an official advertisement for recruiting 47 Stenographer, Typist, and Process Server Posts. The Candidates could apply for the available 47 Jobs. Applications could be submitted by the candidates are having a minimum qualification 08th, 10th, 12th or equivalent from a recognized institution of the state. Uttara Kannada District Notification 2017 link is given below. Before applying the candidates need to read this Uttara Kannada District Village Stenographer Notification so that they could know completely about the recruitment procedures. Minimum age to apply for this jobs will be 18 and maximum age of the candidates that will be considered will be 35 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per govt norms.
Uttara Kannada District Recruitment 2017
Candidates need to fill the Uttara Kannada District Online Application Form on or before the last date. Candidates need to pay the application fee Rs.200/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs.100/- for all other candidates. The official announcement of the notification is released and the candidates are allowed to fill the Uttara Kannada District Village Stenographer Application form 05th July 2017. Until 30th July 2017, the candidates could submit the form through online form, Interviews and Written examination will be conducted by Uttara Kannada District for the selection of the candidates. The Revenue Subordinate branch Cadre and Recruitment will be handling all the selection procedures. For more details Uttara Kannada District Village Stenographer Notification 2017 like educational certificate, age limit, selection process, salary and other details.
Uttara Kannada District Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Organization Name: Uttara Kannada District
Name of The Posts:
- Process Server
Number of Posts: 47
Official Website: uttarakannada.nic.in
Last Date: 30th July 2017
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will receive the best pay scale per month from the organization.
- Stenographer – Rs.14,550/- to Rs.26,700/-
- Typist – Rs.14,550/- to Rs.26,700/-
- Process Server – Rs.11,000/- to Rs.19,000/-
- Typist-Copyist- Rs.11,000/- to Rs.19,000/-
- Peon -Rs.9,600/- to Rs.14,550/-
Uttara Kannada District Village Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates who are having Hearing 08th, 10th, 12th or equivalent are eligible to apply for this Uttara Kannada District Village Stenographer Recruitment 2017
Age Limit: The Minimum age to apply for Uttara Kannada District Jobs will be 18 years and maximum age will be 35 Years. For the relaxation, details check the Uttara Kannada District Notification 2017.
Selection Procedure: Written examination or interview will be conducted for the selection of the candidates to this Village Stenographer Jobs 2017. Applicants who have selected for written examination they only forwarded to the next level.
Exam/Application Fee: Candidates can pay the application fee for applying for these vacancies.
For General and OBC candidates – Rs.200/-
For Other candidates (ST, SC, Ex-s, PWD – Rs.100/-
Uttara Kannada District Village Stenographer Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017:
Official information related to the Uttara Kannada District Village Stenographer Syllabus Exam Pattern will be updated very soon, So after that, the candidates could download the details
How to apply Uttara Kannada District Jobs 2017 & Online Application Process:
- Visit the Official Site of the Organization.
- Now search and open Uttara Kannada District Jobs 2017link
- Then the candidates if eligible to these Uttara Kannada District Village Jobs should fill the Application Form
- Uttara Kannada District Village Application Form should be filled without any mistakes
- After filling the details pay the application fees.
- Check the details provided and click on submit button on or before the last date
- Take a Hard copy for reference
- Online Application Commencement from – 05th July 2017
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form – 30th July 2017
- Uttara Kannada District Village Exam Date – Updates Soon